Selecta Biosciences is seeking a highly collaborative and motivated Manager / Associate Director, Program Management to join our growing team!
The Manager / Associate Director, Program Management is responsible for supporting all daily program activities for one or more of the Company’s clinical stage programs. He/she will work closely with functional representatives for assigned programs, to support the overall program including critical path activities and the identification of risks and assist in the development of contingency plans. S/he is responsible for project planning, cross-functional program meetings, coordination with outside parties (e.g. CRO’s), and helping prepare for and participate in interactions with regulatory agencies to achieve short and long-term product development goals and ensure alignment between technical plans, commercial objectives and overall corporate objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to strategic thinking for the assigned programs
- Develop and implement project execution plans to achieve short-term and long-term goals
- Proactively identify potential risks and work with teams to develop risk mitigation plans.
- Complete critical path analyses including the evaluation of potential means to accelerate programs and to mitigate identified risks. Manage the team to recommend revised strategies as appropriate.
- As needed develop, build, and maintain productive alliance management culture addressing development, commercial and business challenges
- Manage team meetings including the preparation of appropriate agendas and documentation of meeting minutes.
- Generate program status updates and program review communications (TPP, Clinical Development Plan, CMC/Product Development Plan).
- Create and manage an integrated timeline and corresponding budget for the program. Work with team to maintain the timeline as current and manage budgetary spends.
- Help develop program management systems and best practices to be applied consistently across projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline. PhD or MBA preferred but not essential, additional years in relevant industry/role experience will be considered. Title and compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- 3+ years experience managing multi-disciplinary development teams in various stages of drug development including direct drug development experience
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the drug development process
- Experience in applying Program Management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with flexibility to handle workflow in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
About Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
Selecta Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB) is leveraging its clinically validated ImmTOR platform to develop tolerogenic therapies that selectively mitigate unwanted immune responses.
With a proven ability to induce tolerance to highly immunogenic proteins, ImmTOR has the potential to amplify the efficacy of biologic therapies, including redosing of life-saving gene therapies, as well as restore the body’s natural self-tolerance in autoimmune diseases. The company’s first program aimed at addressing immunogenicity to AAV gene therapies is expected to enter clinical trials in early 2021 in partnership with AskBio for the treatment of methylmalonic acidemia (MMA), a rare metabolic disorder. A wholly-owned program focused on addressing IgA nephropathy driven by ImmTOR and a therapeutic enzyme is also in development among additional product candidates. Selecta recently licensed its Phase 3 clinical product candidate, SEL-212, in chronic refractory gout to Sobi. For more information, please visit www.selectabio.com.
Selecta is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled Individuals, and Veterans (M/F/D/V).
NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE